Arrival and accommodation
– We will meet you at the airport, organize the transfer and help you check in at the hotel.
During the second half of the day
– A Moscow city tour awaits you.
We will do some sightseeing and tell you about the main sights of the Russian capital, and will have a stop for photos on the most famous Moscow observation decks – Sparrow Hills and “Bagration” bridge, a pedestrian bridge near Moscow city. We will also visit the memorial on Poklonnaya Hill and get acquainted with the most well-known squares and streets of the nation’s capital.
(Excursion duration is 6-7 hours).
– after the tour: free time
After breakfast the guide will meet you in the hotel lobby and the excursion program around the Moscow center will start:
-The walking tour around the Kremlin will visit the Red Square and the most popular mall in Moscow – GUM. We will also see Lenin’s Mausoleum, take a walk down Vasilievsky Slope, and take a look at the famous Pokrovsky Cathedral and the Christ the Saviour Cathedral. We will also have an opportunity to take an elevator at the temple observation deck, which has breathtaking views of the Moscow center.
– Excursion around the grounds of the Moscow Kremlin: the Moscow Kremlin complex combines within itself monuments from different centuries. You will see the Ivan the Great belltower, and the Annunciation, Assumption and Archangel Cathedrals. Inside the Kremlin walls you can find the palaces of Russian tsars and emperors, the highest ranking members of Russian orthodox church, and also the current Russian President’s residence. Here you will see the prominent Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon as well.
You can also reserve, separately and in advance, an excursion to the Armory of the Moscow Kremlin. The Armory is the only treasure house in the country, and one of the few remaining in the whole world.
– After an examination of the Kremlin, we will walk along Zamoskvoretsky bridge to the Tretyakov Gallery.
We will then visit the Gallery, which has one of the biggest collections of Russian fine art in the world. A tour through all of the museum’s halls awaits us.
– Return to the hotel on your own.
The guide will meet you in the hotel lobby.
-We will go down to the underground and find ourselves on an excursion around the Moscow underground stations. The Moscow underground is not only the heart of transport in the city, but also a real underground museum. 44 stations are considered cultural heritage sites, and among them we will see the most beautiful and significant, and also will learn about relatively unknown pages of the capital’s underground history.
– We will go by underground to Kolomenskoye Museum-Barton station, where another excursion awaits us, this time in a true royal palace.
Aleksey Michaylovich Palace, named by contemporaries the 8th wonder of the world, was recreated in full accordance with historic authenticity on numerous documents, chronicles and paintings from the time. The exposition is located in 24 reconstructed interiors of the regal mansion, gala halls for festive parties, feasts and fetes, and also private living rooms.
– You will then have free time at the Kolomenskoye Museum Reserve. You will come back to the hotel on your own.
After breakfast as always your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby.
-We will go together to the town Serdiev Posad – a town founded around a sacred place – the Laura of the Holy Trinity and St. Sergius, the pearl of the orthodox Russian holies, its true spiritual center and one of the most fascinating monasteries of all the orthodox world. You will have unique chance to admire the beauty of the Laura, and collect healing water from sacred springs.
For an extra charge you can also take part in wooden toy and nesting doll painting master classes, which are definitely memorable. It should be emphasized that Sergiev Posad is the motherland of Russian nesting dolls.
– Next to the Laura of the Holy Trinity and St. Sergius you can find a variety of genuine national Russian souvenirs!
– After that we will return to Moscow.
(Excursion duration is 9 hours)
-After breakfast and check out, we will meet with the guide in the hotel lobby.
-Another excursion is waiting for us, this time along the Arbat: the most famous Moscow pedestrian street. The Arbat has a reputation as the most touristy Moscow street, and aside from a handful of entertaining elements, souvenirs are also sold here.
-And lastly, we will go to the Novodevichy Convent. We’ll take a tour of one of the oldest and most fabulous current female convents, which is now included on the UNESCO World Heritage list. We will take a walk under the convent’s walls, will touch the mystery of the main tower, and will visit famous Novodevichye cemetery. Anyone interested can walk by themselves around the Convent’s territory, and examine the main cathedral and the major chambers.
– Transfer to the airport. Have a nice trip!
We work on request. Ask us for the pricing information.
In the base program price, accommodation in standard hotel rooms with breakfast are included.
In the base program price entrance fees to all the points of interest are included.
Excursion programs are possible in various options, an extra charge may be applicable for upgraded options. Clarify your options and pricing when booking.
Lunch is not included in the program price and is paid separately. Dinners can be booked beforehand.